Friday, July 07, 2006

Say Good-bye To Tutti Frutti!

The other night my child was in the bathtub while I was cleaning up the bathroom. She started singing.."Say Good-bye, to Tutti-Frutti!" over and over again.

It was so cutethat I called my husband in to listen to her. He quietly came to the door to listen and then once she saw him she started giggling. He asked her where she had heard that and she said she had just made it up. He said something to her using his favorite name for her "nugget". After he left, she starting singing, "Say Good-bye, to NUGGET!" "Say Good-bye, to Loo-Loo!" "Say Good-bye, to Frank!" These were all names we enjoy calling her and she hates all of them.

Hmmm...do you think she was trying to tell us something????????

1 Comments:

At 12:45 PM, Blogger Carmah said...

Oh, that's good! She is a Rissa Prissa! Sadly she got that from her mommy prissa! I think I grew out of most of it though...she still has a chance!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home