Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Sitting on the Jury Panel

So, I'm doing my civic duty listening to the lawyer drag on and on about our responsibilities and repeating the same questions over and over again, although he was using different words. I look over and wish that I had a comb to comb the back of one guy's head...which starts me wondering what the back of my head looks like...then I realize the guy in front of me missed a spot shaving his head...hmmmmm...what would I look like bald...... Would I have a good round head for being bald or a cone shaped head....what would I shave my head with....Nair??? Quattro for women....or an electric razor-I wonder what one of those epilator things would feel like on my head.... This guy will not shut up!!!! I could have wrapped this up in 5 minutes or less....I'd use a powerpoint to put all potential witnesses names up and potential jurors could have punched a button or something if they knew any of them...I was half wondering if there was anyone who knew anyone, but wasn't suppose to know them.....maybe sitting right next to me the large woman with the cane was secretly having an illicit affair with the medical examiner...."So, ma'am, you know Dr.Joe Blow?" "Why yes I do, Sir." "How are you aquainted with Dr. Blow?" "Well, Sir, he and I have had an ongoing love affair for ten years now." Now that would have made things more exciting....better than, "Louie Jones is my son." " I attend church with Louie's great aunt Martha." "I dog sit for Louie Jones." Hmmmm....I wonder how much it would hurt if I drilled this pencil right through my forehead right now...

3 Comments:

At 11:58 AM, Blogger spookyrach said...

Yaaa! New blog! Congrats!

 
At 3:54 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Jo BLow is the brother of Mo Blow who is the cousin of You SUCK. HEHE
Jackson

 
At 4:55 PM, Blogger Carmah said...

How rude! See if I ever buy you chocolates again, BUD-DEE!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home